More than ever, offering a comprehensive benefits package is crucial to attract and retain quality employees. Maine Benefits Group works with employers throughout the State of Maine to structure benefit packages for their employees. Health insurance is the most sought-after benefit, but others include:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plans
- Long- and short-term disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
Most of these benefits can be employer-paid or offered on a voluntary basis.
Did you know?
- Employers can shop for group insurance at any time during the year.
- The employer determines the dollar amount or percentage the company contributes toward the employees premium.
- You may qualify for a Small Business Health Care Tax Credit if you pay at least 50% of the employee premium.
~ ~ ~